Wamego High School Graduation Requirements
Graduation Requirements in addition to the courses listed in the above tables:
- Successful completion of Senior Interview.
- Students must enroll in at least 2 core curriculum courses each semester
- 8 Semesters of attendance (Exception: Early Out Policy).
- A test-out option is available for students meeting specific requirements (see student handbook).
- No student can participate in graduation activities until ALL graduation requirements have been met.
- Grades for teacher aides and office assistants will be posted on transcripts, but credit does not count toward graduation.
- No credit will be given to any student who has not fulfilled all obligations.