Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation
Main Navigation

Working...

Ajax Loading Image

 

Knights of Columbus donate money to Special Education Coop

Story image 1_0
5c3646c5a5cbf

 

Dr. Jon Pachta of the Wamego Knights of Columbus presents a check to Director of Special Services Chris Cezar for $2262.70. This is 80% of the funds collected during last falls "Tootsie Roll Fund Drive". The other 20% goes to the Kansas Special Olympics. Thank you to everyone who donated

Weatherbug