Wamego Middle School
OLWEUS BULLYING PREVENTION
Team members of the anti-bullying committee meet on a monthly basis. The team has looked at bullying from the perspective of an individual basis, classroom level, school level, and community level. We will strive to continue and improve upon the foundations of character we have developed by...
- creating a warm and caring environment,
- stopping inappropriate behavior and setting firm and consistent limits,
- developing more positive relationships with every student,
- modeling appropriate positive behavior school wide,
- involving parents and community members, and
- increasing parent, student and staff communication.
TEAM MEMBERS 2007-2008
Vici Jennings Principal
Elaine Werner Counselor
Leza Chryssovergis Teacher
Mark Stratton Teacher
Jill Selland Teacher
Susan Gartner Teacher
Julie Wethington Parent
Matt Mackeprang Parent
Sue Partridge Parent
Mike Baker Parent
WMS Code of Conduct
- We will treat each other with respect.
- We will encourage and help all students.
- We will make everyone feel welcome in our school.
- We will report inappropriate behavior to an adult at school and an adult at home.